Painstakingly turning it into the great car it is today.
- 598 cui Engine with TH400 Gearbox
- Dyno’d 988hp
- Ally propshaft to 12 bolt Moser rear axle with 4/10 gears
- Weighs 3350 lbs with driver.
- Full steel bodied with glass and chrome as original. Fibre glass hood.
- Mono leaf springs and Cal Tracs with 29 x 10.5″ Hoosier tyres, with double adjustable QA1 shocks. American Racing wheels
- Original wheel arches. Not tubbed.
- Chris Alston front chassis with coil over shocks, rack and pinion steering
Best ET and Speed of 2018. – 8.97 at 151 mph with a 1.27 60 ft. launched off the foot brake